Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Snowy Day

Photobucket
It's another snowy day here in Maine. We are supposed to get 5-10 inches of new snow. It is very pretty but now that Christmas is over, I am ready for Spring :) My wish every year is to wake up the day after Christmas to weather that is sunny and 75. So far, wishing isn't working so maybe I will ask Santa to bring it next year...

Until Next Year,
Kim

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You keep wishing, Kim. I'll join you for next year!

Happy New Year!
Cindy

Monica said...

Happy New Year!
Kim, I have that same wish every year, too! My husband says this is what we get for griping in the years when we DON'T have a white Christmas.
I think a scissors collection is a really neat idea. Looks like you've gotten a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you find next!