Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Thursday

This is a picture of my Husband Ed & myself. We have been together for 26 years and have been married for 22 years. He is my high school sweetheart, best friend & soul mate. He is the other half of me and I love him with all of my heart and soul. I am so lost when he is not around.

This week has seemed like a million weeks long and I am so anxious for tomorrow. Ed has been in Florida this week getting some training for his job and is due to fly home tomorrow. I dropped him off at the airport very early on Sunday morning and drove off with a tear in my eye and a heavy feeling in my chest. It has been a very long and quiet week at my house with only my son and I. I don't sleep well or much when he is not home so I have been staying up late at night and getting some stitching done. I have Stitching Is A Blessing almost done, just have to finish a bit of the border and add my initals and date. I also started Autumn Leaves by Prairie Schooler and I will try to get the photos posted this weekend.
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments: