Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Of A Needleworker WIP

Here is my Home of a Needlworker WIP. I am stitching it with DMC on 28Ct white fabric over 1. I thought I would go nuts doing the house with all the brown so I yesterday I put it up for the week and started the Prairie Schooler Manger scene. I will take a picture of it later this week and will post it. Not sure how much stitching time I will have this week, we are all on vacation for the week and hope to go do some fun things. Today, we went to see the movie Jumper, it was OK but some parts were kind of boring and some of the action scenes were hard to follow. I noticed that Larry the Cable Guy has a new movie opening on Friday so I think that will be the other movie we see this week. He is such a riot!

Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

Sue said...

Home of a Needleworker is looking great. Good for you for doing it over one. You must have great eyes ;)

Unknown said...

You haven't blogged for a while. Hope every thing is ok.
Becca

paru's_circle said...

thanks for yuor favorable comments on my blog,this is a great pattern, and your stitcing is looking awesome,i have this one, hopefuly one day i will stitch it!