Sunday, February 17, 2008

Superbowl Stash



I spent some time on Superbowl Sunday looking at new stash and all of the sales. I received this order from 123 Stitch last week. I have the Paririe Schooler Nativity scene kitted up and ready to go. The fabric is 28ct opalescent evenweave and a skein of Weeks Whitewash. I love this opalescent fabric it is so pretty and I like the sparkly effect it has especially on any snowmen projects. I am still waiting on another order from a different shop, their shipping is not as fast as 123 stitch and 4 of the things I wanted were out of stock and had to be reordered. I am hoping it will arrive this week.

I plan to watch the Daytona 500 this afternoon and do some more stitching on either Home of a Needleworker or maybe I will start the Paririe Schooler Nativity.

Until Next Time,

Kim

0 comments: