Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In



Yesterday I stepped on the scale and was shocked by the number I saw. When did all those extra pounds appear? I knew my clothes were feeling tighter but I didn't realize I had gained that much...I rejoined Weight Watchers today and am jumping back on the wagon. I want to feel better and make a life style change, losing the weight will be a bonus. I am determined to stick with it this time. I am setting smaller weight loss goals for myself this time instead of just focusing on how much total I need to lose. My first goal is to reach a 10% weight loss, which is equal to 25 lbs. Wish me luck!





Until Next Time,
Kim



3 comments:

patternnuts said...

Lots of Luck!

Cindy said...

You go, girl! I started one month ago and am down 13.6. You can do it too!

Cindy/Maine

Unknown said...

You can do it Kim. Look at me..quit smoking and lost weight. I'm here if you need to talk to vent. Trust me, you will feel 120% better. I'm still wayyy over weight but feel so much better.
Becca