Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Have You Seen These?

While visiting the Little House Needleworks & Country Cottage websites earlier today I noticed that they both have two new releases coming out. I just love all four of them and have placed them on the top of the list to be added to the next online order I place :)
Bless Our Home By Country Cottage Needleworks

You Are My Sunshine By Country Cottage Needlworks

(I am thinking about changing the spelling of sunshine to sonshine and omitting the girl)

Always & Forever by Little House Needleworks

(I might make this one for DH as I say that all the time to him)


Wool Needlework & Fob by Little House Needleworks

I am back working on Home Of A Needleworker by Little House Needleworks this week and I am hoping to have it finished in the next couple of days. I am not sure why it has taking me so long to get this one finished.

Until Next Time,

Kim


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those charts! I'm off to see about ordering them my self. And I like the idea of 'sonshine' Maye there is a way we can change the girl into a boy.
Thanks for the heads up on them.
Becca