I know I am way out of season here but I wanted to share my last finishes for 2009. I completed these just before Thanksgiving. They are all stitched on 18 ct white aida with DMC threads. The two turkeys are designed by SanMan Originals and were free charts for members of her message board. The Give Thanks is designed by The Stitcher Hood and was a free chart listed on their website.
I hadnt done any stitching since Thanksgiving because I have been sick with a cold, sinus infection, bronchitis and asthma. I am feeling better but am still using my inhaler for at least another week and I still have a cough. I am not sure what this crud was that I caught but it just doesnt seem to want to go away. I dont think I have ever coughed so much in my life. I finally picked my stitching back up this past weekend and worked on some Prairie Schooler projects. It sure felt nice to sit and stitch for the day I also was able to catch up on some movies and tv shows I had recorded. I hope to have another stitchy day this weekend :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

6 comments:
Great to see you posting again, Kim! I love all three--hard to pick a favorite!
Hope you will feel all better very, very soon :)
Cute finishes! Hope that you are feeling better soon {{hugs}}
Nice to see you back ... and I hope your recovery will be speedy from this point forward.
I love the Thanksgiving pieces ... I stitched the Give Thanks piece from The Stitcherhood myself. I am planning oon stitching one Christmas and one Thanksgiving ornament a month this year so that I can keep my little wrought iron table top ornament tree up in my entryway from Halloween [for which I have a ton of ornaments] right through to Christmas.
All 3 look great. Hope you feel better.
Hi Kim!
These finishes are just perfect!
Hope you are feeling good,
Thinking of you,
Raggedystitches,
Louise in NC
glad you are doing better. I have a sinus infection and double ear infections here.It is miserable. I'm working on Give Thanks myself.I am doing it with a Needle Necessities color that has yellow,orange,purple,and brown in the strands . congrats on your new finishes,Kimberly
Post a Comment