The biggest reason my stitching is suffering this year has been due to my Kindle. I received a Kindle 2 as an early Christmas present last November and it has been the best gift ever. I have always loved to read but the Kindle allows me to read whatever I want when I want without having to run to get dressed and run to the bookstore or library. Nothing like lying in bed finishing a book and within a couple of minutes reading the next book in the series just because you have to know what happens! It syncs with my iPod touch so no matter which device I read on, I just open the book and start from where I left off. I have read 29 books so far this year and my love for reading just continues to grow. And yes, occassionally I still go to the library and take out a book, just for the smell of it :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments:
Post a Comment