I have been pumpkin picking but unfortunately it was not in a pumpkin patch....I kept thinking that the color orange used in the pumpkins on my sampler (see post below) was kind of bright compared to the rest of the colors. For some unknown reason I put a bobbin of 720 in my floss bag even though the pattern doesn't use it at all. I must have been stitching and not really payign attention, saw the orange and just assumed it was for the pumpkins. Picking those couple of pumpkins out of 28 ct material stitched over one was a lot harder and took alot more time then picking pumpkins in the field. Going to get them put back in today and hopefully get some more of the verse done.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

4 comments:
It's definitely a lot easier putting those stitches in than taking them out :) It's looking great! Reading anything at the moment?
Oh, Kim, I know how hard frogging something that is stitched over one can be! Good luck with your finish--it will be amazing :)
I finished this one a couple of months ago. I had a miscount on mine and didn't frog but worked it in.
so sorry you had to frog! At least you didn't ruin your piece like I did. You piece is beautiful!!
Keep up the great work, it is gorgeous!
Louise in FL
Post a Comment