Just a quick post to share a finish today. I finished up Geranium House by Country Cottage Needle works. I stitched it on 28 ct over one with the threads the pattern called for. The spot on the left side is just a dry spot, when I took the photo I had just rinsed it and ironed it and was still wet, excpet for that one spot. Wasn't thinking when I rinsed it that some of the threads were overdyed Crescent Colours but thankfully they did not run.
Off to do some more studying, have to finish a Serve Safe course tomorrow and take a test after...seems kind of strange to have my son helping me study for a change instead of me helping him.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

3 comments:
Very cute finish Kim :)
Congrats on the darling finish!
Very sweet finish, Kim--I do love your "over one" finishes!
Post a Comment