Here are a couple of recent finishes. The first one is Holly & Ivy Sampler By Country Cottage Needleworks. I stitched it on 28 ct over 1 so I could make it in to a small hanging or large ornament.
These Cardinals are from the Prairie Birds Leaflet By Prairie Schooler. Stitched over 2. I plan to make this into an ornament for my tree.
I have a couple of other finishes listed and will get some photos of them posted this weekend.
Happy Stitching,
Kim
7 years ago

4 comments:
Welcome to blogland :)
I like you holly and Ivy finish.It looks great stitched over 1...
Congrats on your finishes! And welcome to blogging world, look forward to seeing more of your works :)
~Kim~
Kim, Your blog looks great! And your finishes are very nice. I love that PS chart!
Looking good. Liking your blog!
Post a Comment