Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Finishes

These are my most recent finishes. I had quite a bit of time off at Thanksgiving and it allowed me to spend some extra time stitching. Now, I just need to find some time to finish them into ornaments.

The first one is Spool Tree designed by Sue Hillis. Chart comes from the 2007 JCS Ornament Issue. I stitched it on 18 ct white.


Fill With Love Designs by Cathy Jean. Chart comes from the JCS 2007 Ornament issue and was stitched on 28 ct cloth. Not sure of the exact color as I got it in a grab bag and it was not labeled.


A Merry Kitty Klaus designed by Val's Stuff. Design was stitched on 25 ct white over 1. Chart also comes from the JCS 2007 Ornament issue.


Last but surely not least is Cinnamon Bear designed by Pam Kellogg. Design had a lot of color changing which sometimes drove me nuts but I am very happy with the finished piece. I stitched it on 28 ct over 1 to make it smaller and left out the braid border as it was too thick for over one. I may put a varigated border on it but haven't decided yet.That's all the Show & Tell for today, hopefully I will have some new finishes to show next week :)

Happy Holidays,
Kim
*Edited To Add: Karen, Thanks for your help, I think I have it fixed :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You've been busy! I did Cinnamon Bear a couple of years ago for my nephew~that is the sweetest. Happy stitching! Michelle

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! I especially like that stocking. Very pretty!

paru's_circle said...

all for are so lovely!!!
glad someones getting stitchng done.. i am on a piece thats one over one and its driving me nuts (not diffiult to stitch, jsut difficult to see)

Kathy Barnard said...

You are a super stitcher :)
I really like that Spool Tree!