
It is that wonderful time of the year again. I have been working on getting the Fall/Thanksgiving decorations down and getting the Christmas stuff out of the shed. Hopefully, by the end of the week, the inside decorations will be done, the tree will go up Saturday and be decorated on Sunday.
I have been hoping for a nice and relaxing holiday season this year. I have wanted to have a holiday season that we could enjoy more of the fun things as a family and not be so stressed out, rushing to get everything done. I have most of the shopping done and the cards are about half done. Although I shopped early and didn't wait to take advantage of all of the sales, I figure that the little bit extra I spent is a small price to pay for being able to sit back now and just enjoy the season with my family.
From our house to yours, I wish you all a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.
Kim
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment