Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday WIPs

Since today is Wednesday, I thought I would share some of works in progress (WIPS) I love to do counted cross stitch and any needlework actually. I find it very relaxing almost like therapy. It has always been a constant in my life and has gotten me thru some tough times. I try to rotate thru a few projects so I don't get tired of the same things, here are three of my current WIPS.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This first one is actually not counted cross stitch but a knot work project. Knot work is basically filling in the entire area with french knots, it is like coloring but instead of using crayons you use embroidery thread. It is fun but is very time consuming. The small part I have done took me approx 10 hours to do. This will be a WIP for a while as I have a long way to go.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stitching Is A Blessing By Sandra Cozzolino/Imaginating is done over 1 on 28 ct. I love the colors in this one as well as the saying so fits me. I hope to have this done by the end of the year.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Home Of A Needleworker by Little House Needleworks is done on 25 ct over 1. This is what I am working on this week in my rotation, as well as a few ornaments that I did not take photos of but will share the finish when I am done.

Happy Stitching,
Kim

1 comments:

paru's_circle said...

good luck with the 1 over 1.. i have this pattern somewhere,, but where??