Friday, December 28, 2007

Where Did December Go?

I glanced at the calendar this morning and thought, Wow! Where did the month of December go? I had so many more Christmas Memories that I wanted to blog about but I just couldn't seem to find the time to post. I had all I could do to keep up with the shopping, wrapping, parties, projects that I was trying to finish for gifts not to mention just trying to keep everyday things done up. Everything did get done in time but there were several late nights and early mornings to get it all accomplished.

My family had a great Christmas. We slept a bit later than usual and can you believe that my 12 year old son took a shower and had his Dad cook him bacon and Shredded Wheat bread toast for breakfast, so he could eat BEFORE opening gifts? I know when I was his age we couldn't get to the tree fast enough in the morning. He surely does not get his patience from me...

We are all on vacation now until the first of the year. It is great to have some family time together. This is the first time we have all been on vacation together since last February. Everything has now been exchanged or returned if needed and we have done some bargain shopping. We got some of the lighted wire reindeer from Wal-Mart for next year and picked up a few gift bags of pistachios that were 50% off. Today, we went to the movies and saw Fred Claus, it was pretty good but was kind of boring in parts. We have some more snow coming tonight and tomorrow so maybe the guys will get a little bit of time out on the snowmobile trails and I will get some time to stitch.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2008.

Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. It's always so very interesting. Becca