
Well, here we go again! Another Snow Day, I am begining to think it is definitely going to be a long winter. I was watching the news last night and the weatherman said that in December of 2007 we had had just over 41 inches of snow and that in December of 2006 we only had three inches. I think that is quite an increase how about you? I don't remember a winter like this one in a long time.
Another storm came thru last night and lasting into the morning dropping at least another 10 inches. We are starting to run out of room to put it and my son who loves snow, just peeked out the door this morning saw all the snow and just gave a big sigh. All the work he had done a couple of days ago shoveling the yard now needed to be redone.
We have now used 3 snow days for school and I am sure we will be using a few more before the winter is over. I hope all the snow won't lead to major floods in the Spring and speaking of Spring, Just how many more days is there until Spring? I think I need to go find a Countdown to Spring ticker. LOL!
Here is my first attempt at a slide show, I hope you enjoy it :)
Until Next Time....
Kim




0 comments:
Post a Comment