Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Tuesday

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
Happy Tuesday to you and I am sorry I haven't had much time to blog lately but I finally managed to get all the Christmas Decorations down, packed back in the boxes and placed back in the shed. I hope to have my house completely back to normal (or as close to normal as my house gets) tomorrow. It is not as fun taking the decorations down as it was putting them up.

A small taste of Spring today, it was 52 degrees and sunny. We actually broke the old record by 4 degrees, it sure didn't feel like January. Quite a difference from last week when we got 10 inches of snow on Wednesday and the highs were in the single numbers on Thursday. It sure is a strange winter.

A proud Mom moment, my son brought home his progress reports from school yesterday and he is on highest honors with a GPA of a 96. Not sure where the smarts come from but he sure makes us proud :)

I have some finishes to post, I will take some pictures of them tomorrow and get them posted in my blog.

Until Next Time...
Kim

0 comments: