Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Sanman Originals Finish


Here is my 4th finish of 2008. It is designed by Sanman Originals and was part of the 12 Days of Christmas on her message board. I stitched it on 28 ct white opalescent using DMC threads. I plan to finish it off into an ornament for my tree.
It is going to be a quiet this week and I shsould have lots of extra stitching time, maybe I will even have another finish. I must say it sure looks nice to see some finishes listed again, it looked kind of empty when I removed my 2007 list.
Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Sanman snowpeople! I stitched one, over one as an ornament this year. Looking forward to seeing more finishes.

Off to see if I can get into the Sanman board, wasn't able to a few days ago!

Cindy

paru's_circle said...

this turned out real cute, Kim!
i am still plodding on on my 1 over 1.. i wonder when i will ever finish it

patternnuts said...

Love it!
I had the "itch to stitch" and grabbed the first thing I could see (a Margaret Sherry design) and I won't feel better until it's done. Then once it is I think there are a few of Sandy's designs beckoning me! SMO snowmen here I come, or wait, maybe the gingerbread poeple, or maybe.... Lol

patternnuts said...

lesson learned, spell check. I got all excited and my poor hands couldn't keep up! ha ha ha ha.