Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Sunday



Pretty quiet day today so I thought I would play around with my Blogger page and see if I could find a different background. Was kind of getting bored with the harbor scene and I wanted a picture back ground and not just a colored background so I went surfing found this. I have tinkered with it for quite a while adding all the links back on the side bars. Not sure I am 100% happy with it but at least it is something different.
Watched the Patriots game last night and was very glad to see they won another one and are now 17-0. Really liked the fake pass that Tom Brady did, it was fun to watch the replay on that. Next week, will determine the Super bowl. Go Pats!

Tomorrow is looking like another snowy day here which kind of stinks as we have been having pretty warm temperatures for the past week or so and alot of the snow has melted. When
you walk outside it seems more like late February or early March, the snow is melting, the ground is wet, and a light sweatshirt is more than enough to keep you warm, but Ol' Man Winter is going to fix that Tomorrow.
Going to be a very long quiet week, should have lots of stitch time but am really anxious for next Friday to get here so things can get back to normal :)
Until Next Time...
Kim


1 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh I like your new background Kim. I fiddled with mine too, but just used the templates provided. I am not happy with it, but not sure how to make it pretty like yours. Have a good week. I emailed you.

Nikki