This is my Autumn Leaves by Prairie Schooler WIP. I have several Prairie Schooler charts in my stash but this is the first one I have actually stitched. It works up very fast and I really like the colors in this one. I am stitching it over one on 28 ct Lambswool with DMC. I seem to be stitching more and more over 1 now. I really like the smaller finish as well as a more covered look. This one will be about the size of a dollar bill when finished. I do wish I would have looked the chart over a bit more before starting, I stitched the top half and flipped the chart over and noticed at the bottom it says, "Fill the sampler box with the autumn design you find most pleasing to stitch." If I had noticed all of the smaller ornament size charts were all the same size, I would have substituted the pumpkin one for the barn one. I may use this one as a gift or sell it and make another one using the pumpkin in the center, I think I am going to wait until it is finished and then decide. I worked on it some more last night after I took this photo and I have the house on the bottom almost finished. I should beable to get this one completed this week :)
Until Next Time,
Kim
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments:
Post a Comment