Thursday, January 10, 2008

Last Finishes of 2007

I didn't have a lot of stitching time from Thanksgiving until Christmas but I did manage to get these finished before the end of the year. I am not sure just how many finishes I had for the year but I plan to keep a list of all my finishes in my blog for 2008. I love JBW Designs and have several of them in my stash that I hope to complete this year.

Photobucket

This one is Christmas Tree Sampler by JBW Designs. It is stitched on 28 ct antique white monaco over 1, using GAST Dried Thyme. I left off the border so it would be smaller and I could finish it off as an ornament.

Photobucket

This one is French Country V Reindeer by JBW Designs. It is stitched on 28 ct antique white monaco over 1 as well. I used GAST Cherry Wine. It will be finished off into an ornament.

That's the end of the finishes for 2007 :)
Kim

0 comments: