Friday, February 1, 2008

Finally Friday :)

Best images, comment images, layouts and more for your profile on SparkleTags.com
I hope you all have a great weekend. We have some winter weather coming thru tonight and tomorrow so I think it will be a good time to stay inside and get some more stitching done. I have about another hour of work to do on Autumn Leaves and it will be finished. Not sure what I will start next but I have lots of choices :)
I also hope to do some shopping with some of the Superbowl sales going on. Stitches and Things is offering a 20% discount on most items whether they are in stock or not. Also, if in the comment section you write who you think will win the superbowl and if that team wins you get free shipping so that is an added bonus. I believe that a few other on line stores have sales going on this weekend as well.
GO Pats!

0 comments: