Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Stitching Bag


I went to AC Moore last weekend to pick up a couple of skeins of floss and while shopping , I found this bag in their sale section. It is really made for scrapbook supplies but when I looked inside I thought how great it would be for my thread, scissors and needles for my current project.

The inside of the bag has several compartments with zippers. All of the clear sections also have velcro on the back so you can actually remove the entire pouch from the bag. I think this will be great for projects I take on the go. It is small and will fit in my tote bag keeping everything easily accessible. The best part is the bag was on sale for $4.99 :)
I hope to get some more stitching done tonight on Autumn Leaves, all I have left to do now is the ground area on the bottom and it will be completed. Looks like I will beable to start something new this weekend.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That looks really neat Kim. Our AC Moore will be opening soon in Augusta, as well as Target, and I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Sue said...

That looks like a great project bag, and at such a good price ;)

ShellyH said...

I will have to swing by my local AC Moore and see if I can find one of those bags!