I finally finished this up Monday morning but just didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. I am so happy to have this one completed! I really like it now that it is done but I have to say I did not enjoy stitching it. I usually enjoy stitching all LHN but for some reason, I was extremely bored with this one. If mine looks a little different than yours, its because the roof was off 2 squares so instead of frogging it, I just made the house two squares wider and I moved the vine and words over so it would fit under the top border which I already had done. I stitched this over 1 on either 25 or 28 ct (can't remember which for sure) antique white monaco fabric with DMC threads. I am going to get some fabric this weekend and make it into a pillow to display on the back of my couch.
Today I started working on Willy, another one of Stitchy Kitty's snowmen from Snowman Trio. I really like the bright colors. I will be making this one into an ornament for my tree like I did Chilly. I should finish Willy up tomorrow or Friday.
Until Next Time,
Kim


4 comments:
congratulations on the finish!
Can't wait to see more snowmen ;) "Just loves" the snowmen......
Congrats on the finish! It looks great.
Kim, you posted on my blog that you couldn't see my pictures. How come? Something I did wrong? I hope I didn't mess something up. LOL
It's wonderful!
I stitched this one too and loved it- LHN has so many great designs!
Post a Comment