I had finished this and planned to post it last weekend but life threw me a couple of curve balls and I just didn't get him posted. Willy comes from the Snowmnan Trio chart that is designed by Stitchy Kitty. I stitched him on 18 ct white aida using the DMC conversions listed on the pattern. I put sticky back felt on the back and cut around him leaving a one sqaure border all the way around. I went and purchased some jingle bells as well as pom poms for the top of the hat but haven't decided which one I like better yet. He will hang on my Christmas tree this year.
I have been working on Herb Garden by Little House Needleworks and I should have it done either this afternoon or tomorrow. I am actually stitching it over two but I am wishing I had stitched it over one instead. I am thinking about maybe stitching it again over one. The one good thing about not using the computer is,I have alot more stitching time :) As soon as I am finished with Herb Garden, I think I will go back and stitch Milly from the Snowman Trio chart and then I will have all three of them done.
It appears that Spring has finally arrived in my part of the world. The sun is feeling warmer every day and the snow is melting. The air now has that spring feel and smell to it. Baseball tryouts have also begun for my son so that is a sure sign as well. It sure feels good to leave Ol Man Winter behind.
Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:
Cute finish and Home of a Needleworker came out beautifully ;)
Willy looks awesome! Great job. I can't wait to see a picture of Herb garden. Don't make us wait too long. It's also turning to spring here. I'm so glad to get boo out side. The fresh air does him good, and it wears him out so he sleeps all night. LOL
Post a Comment