I finished stitching Chilly last night while waiting up for my son to come home from the dance. I stitched Chilly on 18 ct white aida and I used the conversions the chart listed for DMC. The snowman comes from the Snowman Trio pattern designed by Stitchy Kitty. I stitched only part of the design and left out the border, name and flakes. Today, I pressed him and put stitcky back felt on the back. I cut around him leaving just a one sqaure edge all the way around. I am going to attach either a pom pom or jingle bell to the top of the hat. I thought I had some here but can't find them so I will have to get some the next time I am in AC Moore. I plan to make the other two from the chart as well. I thnk I will be making many more of these to tuck in with cards and gifts for next Christmas but this one will be hanging on my tree :) I am not sure why I am still stitching snowmen, I am so sick of winter and so ready for spring, so why am I still stitching snowmen? LOL!
Until Next Time,
7 years ago

3 comments:
Chilly looks great! I have this chart and was wondering what they would look like stitched up as ornaments. And now I know. And i'm like you..so ready for spring. I just cant' wait. But I have loads of snowment that are needing to be stitched. Maybe i'll wait intil fall. LOL
very nice profile, let me tell you.
You're still stitching snowmen bacause they are cute! :) (I love snowmen too!)
~on a side note:
How do I buy that pattern?
Post a Comment