Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Friday

Photobucket

I saw this picture somewhere on the internet and it made me smile. The kitty looks a lot like Tiger did when she was small but I don't see her patting the chick on the head :) Today is Friday and I am so glad the weekend is here. This week has seemed so long, I think it is because this was the first full 5 day week of school we have had in the past month due to February vacation and snow days.

I have been working on Stitchy Kitty's Chilly snowman this week and should have him finished tomorrow. I will snap a picture and post it as soon as it is done. I can't believe that Easter is next Sunday, I think I better go do some Easter shopping tomorrow for Tyler, I haven't started yet so I hope there is still a good selection left.

Until Next Time,

0 comments: