Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where Is Spring?



March is finally here and just when I started thinking more about Spring arriving, here comes another Winter storm. Today was yet another storm day off from school. We have now used 7 days. I can't ever remember using that many snow days in one year! The end of the school year has now been moved to June 16th. I am so anxious for Spring! I want to beable to open the windows again, watch my son play baseball and go camping. We purchased a new camper a couple of weeks before Labor Day and since it was so close to the end of the season, we finished the camping season in our old camper. I have been looking at this new camper all Winter sitting in my driveway and I am so ready to use it.

Everyone keeps saying that Spring is just around the corner now and before we know it this Winter will be just a memory. I would love to know where that corner is and head straight there without passing GO! Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend and I am looking forward to having daylight later in the day. Maybe, the time change will make it seem more spring like.

Life has been pretty busy lately and I just haven't had time to blog so I took advantage of my free time today and updated my page. I have been doing quite a bit of stitching lately and have the Prairie Schooler Manger Scene almost done and I managed to finish another Sanman Originals Snowman ornament. I have finally received some of the stash I had ordered as well. I will post photos tomorrow.

Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments: