Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Stash


Over February Vacation, we went to Augusta, had lunch at the Red Barn and than we went to Wiscasset so I could go to Stitcher's Corner. I only needed the threads but couldn't pass up the charts. Here is what I bought: Small Token Of Affection by Blue Ribbon Designs, Let It Snow by A Fox Originals, Brave Hearts by LHN and two skeins each of Weeks, GAST and Crescent Colors to complete some projects I have waiting in the wings.




I had placed an order with an online Needlework store that was having a Superbowl sale. I saved 20% on the order and got free shipping to boot. Unfortunately, most of what I orderd was out of stock and had to be reorderd and I waited about 3 weeks for my order to arrive. I had wanted to stitch the Vaentine's Day charts for this year but they will have to wait until next year now. Here is what I ordered: Thanksgiving Comes Again and Pumpkin Patch by Prairie Schooler, Peaceful Christmas by Miladys Needle, Tiny Tidings XII , Dream Love Double Flip and Be My Valentine by Lizzie Kate and Snowman Trio by Stitchy Kitty. I have already kitted up the Snowman Trio and am planning to stitch them on 18 ct white adia and cut around them when they are finished and make them into ornaments for my tree.
Until Next Time,
Kim






1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Look at all that new stash! Must have felt like christmas for you. LOL And spring will be here before ya know it, then everyone will complain about the heat. Or atleast I will. I hate the heat!
Your stitching looks awesome. Can't wait to see it finished.
Happy stitching
Becca