Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Herb Garden



I finished stitching this up yesterday. It is Herb Garden by Little House Needleworks. I stitched it on 28 ct fabric that is light lilac in color. I received this fabric in a grab bag I purchased from 123 Stitch so I am not sure exactly what it is. I stitched this one over two but I really wished I had stitched it over one.

I have been stitching over one so much that I now find myself making lots of counting mistakes when stitching over two. I also perfer the delicate and smaller look when sttiching over one. This one stitched over two just looks too X-e (I know not a word but can't think of how else to describe it) for me. I still have some fabric left over so who knows maybe I will stitch it again over one someday :)

I started working on the last snowman from the Snowman Trio chart and should have it completed in the next day or so.

Another beautiful spring day here, the temperature is approaching 60 and it feels so nice!

Until Next Time,

Kim

3 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

That is just beautiful. I did this for my mom for Christmas.

Sue said...

Very pretty finish. Congrats ;)

patternnuts said...

Yay, another snowman! Whoops, congrats on the Herb Garden finish too. But I think you know my favorite! :)
Thank you for your input on the selling. I have opened a Webshots album. I have loaded up some pics but didn't think of prices yet. Still playing with the account and getting used to it. I am used to photobucket, but, I like the idea of a separate account for a separate purpose. Thanks again!