Thursday, April 17, 2008

House Mouse Wallpaper


Someone posted this photo on a message board I read and I thought it was so cute! I hope they make this into a cross stitch design or at least a rubber stamp. They are offering this picture as well as many other House Mouse designs as free computer wall paper on the House Mouse website. Here is the address incase you would like to check them out.
On the stitching side, I finally finished the third snowman a couple of minutes ago. I am heading to bed in a few minutes so I will have to press it and cut it out tomorrow. I will also add the jingle bells, pom poms and hangers to them. I will post a photo of Milly tomorrow and will post a photo of the three of them together.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

yup I like cute, large eyed mice like I do fat little birds! Ha haha.
:)

Pumpkin said...

I love House Mouse!!!! What a cute design they've come out with :o)

Thanks for the great comment you left on my Blog. I really appreciate it :o)

Are you the Kim that is in Stitchy Kitty's Gallery????

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Love your blog...thanks for the link to house mouse, too!