Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lady Bugs & Bumble Bees....

I have been on spring vacation all week and have been able to get some extra stitching time in. Here is my progress on Lady Bugs & Bumble Bees designed by country Cottage Needleworks. I have had this one in my "to do" pile for a long time. I think I am a bit more than half done, most of the bottom half of the chart is words and a few flowers so it should go faster than the top. I am really enjoying stitching this and I think it is one of those projects I will feel a bit sad about finishing.



I kitted up a few other things today. The next two projects on my to do list are Heart of America by Little House Needleworks and Bless Our Home by Country Cottage Needleworks. I cut the fabric and gathered all the threads for them today. I also kitted up some smaller things to put in my take along bag.

It is that time of year again when I will be doing a lot of waiting, as in waiting for baseball practice to end, the basebal game to start or the bus to return with the team from an away game. It is amazing just how much stitching you can get done while you are waiting :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

5 comments:

Barb said...

oThat is cute. Great job on it.

Sue said...

Ladybugs & Bumblebee's is so cute. Don't you love kitting up projects, to me it's almost as much fun as stitching them ;)

patternnuts said...

Wow! Oh that's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ladybug and bumble bees is looking awesome! Maybe you can loan me the chart when you are finished? LOL

Pumpkin said...

Oh, how nice! I love this design and you're doing a beautiful job :o)

That is SO neat that you are that close. I wasn't sure if I could mention your area on your Blog. Maybe another time I'm down there, we could meet up :o)