Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Who's On First....









Life has been a bit busy lately and I just haven't had time to update my blog so here is a quick update. Spring vacation was great, the weather was sunny and warm, it was great to not have to set the alarm clock, worry about homework or be on a schedule. Ed didn't have the week off so it was pretty much just Tyler & I but we had a great week. Coming back to the real world last Monday morning was a bit rough. The countdown to the end of the school year has begun. Only 28 more school (work) days until summer vacation.

Baseball season is in full swing now and Tyler is very happy to be back out on the field. He is playing first base again this year. They have lost the first two games they played so far but they did play really well yesterday. I thought I would share some photos that I took, they came out pretty good and I love the last one where Tyler and his Coach are bumping knuckles, those kinds of pictures are always my favorite ones. I have cropped all of the photos so the other kids do not show. I don't think it is nice to post photos of other people's children without them knowing...




On the stitching side of life, I am almost done Lady Bugs and Bumble Bees. I only have a couple of flowers and than the green border on the bottom to do. It has been a fun stitch and I should have had it done by now but life was busy last week and I worked alot of extra hours and that sure cuts into the stitching time. Since I worked extra hours, maybe I will treat myself to a new chart or a few new threads this week :)

Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

Unknown said...

your son looks like he is having lots of fun. And I too like the picture of them bumbing knuckles.Great pics.