
Just stopping by to say Hello...I didn't do much stitching today, I spent most of my "stitching time" changing the background on my blog today. I am almost done the last snowman and should finish it up tomorrow, I will post a photo as soon as it is done.
It was a beautiful day out today and from looking at the forcast, it appears that each day will be a bit warmer and we will have highs in the 60's this week. I walked for an hour after work today and it was so nice to beable to walk outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Hard to believe that in just about a month we will be camping once again. Nothing like the smell of a campfire and the sounds of people laughing and having a good time. I am really anxious this year for camping because we purchased a new camper just prior to Labor Day last year and have yet to use it. I am so excited!
I looked thru my stash and have decided to stitch Country Cottage Needleworks Bless Our Home or Lady Bugs & Bumblebees next. I had to order some fabric and a couple of threads but I was really good and didn't order anything extra :) Hopefully, the fabric will arrive soon so I can get started.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time,
It was a beautiful day out today and from looking at the forcast, it appears that each day will be a bit warmer and we will have highs in the 60's this week. I walked for an hour after work today and it was so nice to beable to walk outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Hard to believe that in just about a month we will be camping once again. Nothing like the smell of a campfire and the sounds of people laughing and having a good time. I am really anxious this year for camping because we purchased a new camper just prior to Labor Day last year and have yet to use it. I am so excited!
I looked thru my stash and have decided to stitch Country Cottage Needleworks Bless Our Home or Lady Bugs & Bumblebees next. I had to order some fabric and a couple of threads but I was really good and didn't order anything extra :) Hopefully, the fabric will arrive soon so I can get started.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments:
Post a Comment