Monday, June 9, 2008

Heart Of America WIP

I found quite a bit of time to stitch this weekend and here is what I have done on Heart Of America. I love working on this one and have a hard time making myself put it down. It works up very fast.

Tyler's middle school baseball season comes to an end later today. They haven't a winning season this year but they sure have come a long way since the first practice. Win or lose, we are very proud of them.

This is the last full week of school. Next Monday at 11:05, summer vacation officially begins....

Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heart of America is looking Fab! Your needle must be smokin.

Good luck to Tyler on his game. I'll keep my fingers cross that he wins.

Rachel S-H said...

That is looking great. Mine is waiting for my BAP to be done.

LoriRay said...

Ohhhhhhhh, great progress! That's in my to-do pile and I'm itching to start it. Yours really looks great so far.