I have been reading the market reports from the Needlework show and I saw these...They are the new double flips by Lizzie Kate called Christmas Spirit with Charm. I just love these and out of all the flip series they have done, this one is my favorite. I think I am going to pre-order them from Down Sunshine Lane later today.
I was also happy to read that Teresa Layman is releasing some more knot work minature rug designs. I currently have one of these in progress in my project bag, although I don't work on it often I really am enjoying it. It is my "thoughtless" project, one of those projects you can work on with out thinking about what you are doing....Some of the new designs she has coming out are Halloween ones and I am such a sucker for anything Halloween/Fall. Here is a picture of the haunted house one she has coming out. I will definately be on the lookout for these :) Just incase you are wondering, Knotwork is a project done entirely in French and Colonial Knots. The haunted house photo below is done entirely in French and Colonial Knots. It is very time comsuming but watching the project come to life is amazing...
I was also happy to read that Teresa Layman is releasing some more knot work minature rug designs. I currently have one of these in progress in my project bag, although I don't work on it often I really am enjoying it. It is my "thoughtless" project, one of those projects you can work on with out thinking about what you are doing....Some of the new designs she has coming out are Halloween ones and I am such a sucker for anything Halloween/Fall. Here is a picture of the haunted house one she has coming out. I will definately be on the lookout for these :) Just incase you are wondering, Knotwork is a project done entirely in French and Colonial Knots. The haunted house photo below is done entirely in French and Colonial Knots. It is very time comsuming but watching the project come to life is amazing...

Until Next Time,
Kim


1 comments:
I've got to stop reading your blog. Every time you post a new chart I WANT IT! LOL The lizzie kate flip it charts are great, I might have to order them also. I dont' know if I could do knots and not go insane. Have you ever tried it before?
Post a Comment