I was so excited to receive my order from Down Sunshine Lane this week. I had seen these charts by Cross Stitch Wonders awhile ago and have been patiently waiting for them to be released. I am slowy redecorating my home with the outdoor theme and these will be perfect. They are smaller pieces so I hope to get them kitted up this week and put in my tote bag.
I also added these to my order. I have been seeing this Spring Bicornu by Barbara Ana finished and posted in several blogs. I have been wanting to try one so now is the time. Weatherwise by Prairie Schooler, the new free mini card Peep chart and the newest from Housework one by Lizzie Kate.
We are at the campground this weekend and the weather is great. Tyler had his Junior League baseball game today and unfortunately they lost but at least they had fun. I have been able to get in a bunch of stitching on Heart of America and am really enjoying stitching this piece, I will post a new WIP tomorrow evening. Right now, I think I need to go get some potatoes ready for the grill :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:
Isn't new stash great. It's like christmas time. LOL Can't wait to see a picture of your WIP.
Post a Comment