This is the progress I have made so far on Heart of America by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it on 28 ct New Khaki over 2, using the Crescent Colours that it came with. I really like this project but wish it was a bit smaller, I was going to try to stitch it over 1 but since the finished picture has buttons, I wasn't sure I could find some smaller buttons to replace them and the project really does need the buttons. Stitching over two really uses up the threads fast and I am being careful to stitch with each thread as far as I can. I am hoping not to run out of any of the colors before I complete the project.
I have been busy this week helping Tyler do some last minute studying and working on a small poem/scrapbook project for Language Arts. Tomorrow he has to turn in his school laptop for the summer and boy is he going to miss that....Next week is the last full week of school and most of the week is filled with fun days. It is hard to believe that another year is coming to an end. I am really looking forward to those long lazy days of summer where there are no such thing as alarm clocks and schedules but I will be missing those paychecks....
We are planning on going to the campground this weekend, the weather is looking nice but hot. Tyler does have a Junior League baseball game Saturday afternoon so we will be headed to that for a couple of hours then head back to the camper where it will be much cooler and I hope to fit some stitching time in.
I did take a picture of Bless Our Home and replaced the scan that was in the post below this one. I think the photo shows more of the true colors than the scan.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

3 comments:
Heart of America looks wonderful ;)
It looks great Kim...I have mine kitted up to start soon too. I am NOT looking forward to the heat and humidity this weekend. Hope you are cooler at the campground.
Nikki
Bless our home is awesome. I'll have to add that to my wish list. You are killing me with all your projects. LOL I have Hearts of America in my stash, might have to start that soon. It looks great.
Have fun camping this weekend. Hope it's not as hot and humid as it is here.
Post a Comment