Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stitching Update...

I saw this ornament in the latest issue of Just Cross Stitch. I liked it so much I just had to pull the fabric and thread and get it started right away. It is designed by Sue Hillis and is stitched on 25 ct white lugana one over one with GAST Pine Green. It was a fun stitch and I may make a couple more, one in red and one in blue but not sure yet, still in the thinking stages...


Here is my progress on Yesteryear by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it on 28 ct Summer Khaki over one with DMC threads. As soon as I finish the automobile block, I will be half done. I have had to do a bit of frogging on this one, a couple of the symbols on the chart are kind of close and I got them confused...Let me tell ya, frogging on 28 ct over one is not fun!

I did get the thread to finish up Winter Whites but just haven't done it yet. I plan to take it to the camper this weekend and get it done. Not sure what is next, I think I will have to take a look in my magic bag and see what has finally made its way to the top :)

I am still reading the twilight series and am anxiously awaiting the fourth book this weekend. If the fourth book is as good as the rest have been, I just may not get anything done until I turn the last page.

Until Next Time,

Kim

3 comments:

Sue said...

Your ornament is very pretty ;)

Connie B said...

Love that Sue Hillis tree! I have that in my "to do" pile!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Beautiful ornament! I definitely think that your tree needs one in each color!!!