Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Awards....






A few days ago, I found a nice surpise comment posted on my blog. Barb had nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks so much Barb, it was very thoughtful of you and I am honored. I must say it makes me feel good knowing that people enjoy visiting my blog and seeing what I am stitching. I personally enjoy reading blogs, I find it to be very relaxing, inspiring, motivating and it helps to keep a couple of ONS in business :)

I have quite a list of blogs that I try to keep up with. You can see my Blog Roll Call List posted on the right and it seems like I continue to add to it on a regular basis. It is very difficult to only choose 5 from that list so I decided to nominate the first five blogs I discovered on the internet. These are the rules for the award. If you have already been given this award or choose not to participate I understand, I know not everyone likes to do these kinds of things but please know that you inspire and often enable me....

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.


2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.


3. Nominate 5 blogs.


4. Put links to the blogs.


5. Leave a message for your nominees.


These are the blogs I nominate in no particular order and if you click on their name in red it will take you to their blog...

Pam
Nicole
Kim
Michelle
Itching To Stitch

Itching to Stitch nominated me for the Brillante Weblog award the next day. I am very honored that you thought of me for this award. I enjoy blogging and sharing a bit of my life and all of my stitching with you all. I hope everyone that visits my blog enjoys the time they spend here and will come back and visit again sometime. These are the rules for the award. If you have already received this award or choose not to participate I understand, not everyone likes to do these kind of things but please know that you inspire me and enable me a lot more than you know....


1) Put the logo on your blog



2) Add a link to the person who awarded you



3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs



4) Add links to those blogs on yours



5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs



These are the blogs I nominate in no particular order and if you click on their name in red, it will take you to their blog...

Lynda
Cindy
Carolyn
Barb
Nikki
Becca
Eva










I haven't done alot of stitching since someone posted a message about these books on the 123 message board. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning but after just a few pages, I was hooked! I have read the first two and have just started the third one. There are three books out in the series right now and the final book is going to be released this Saturday, I will be out shopping until I find it. I do have some stitching to share but the battery is dead in my camera so check back tomorrow for the stitching update:)

Thanks again to Barb and Itching To Stitch for the awards, I appreciate you thinking and nominating me for the awards.

Until Next Time,
Kim

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hi Kim! I have enjoyed reading your blog. You commented on my blog that you nominated me for the creative blogger award, but I don't seem my name listed.

Kim said...

Eva, I went back and fixed my mistake. I had posted the correct link on my blog but for some reason, I typed your name as Fran and not Eva. It is all fixed now. If you click on any of the names in red, it will take you to their blog.

Sorry for the mistake, it was just a DUH moment for me LOL!

Nicole said...

Thank you Kim! I have been enjoying your blog! It's always nice to meet another CCN/LHN addict! :)

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks so much for the award Kim.

Could you plz email me, I have a blog question for ya.
rebecca_26_2005@yahoo.com

Eva said...

Thank you for the nomination, Kim. I do feel so very honored!