Saturday, August 2, 2008

Enabling Alert..

I was browsing the new book listings and noticed that Prairie Schooler had just released four new books and the new 2008 Santa is now available as well. I just love all of the new Prairie Schooler charts, I can't even pick a favorite. They will soon be on the top of the to do pile :)

When Witches Go Riding


November


December


Santa's & Snowmen


2008 Santa

I also noticed that Prairie Schooler has a new free chart posted on their website, you may want to grab it while it is still there...Ed & Tyler have gone to Acadia National Park today to bike the carriage trails and I went to Border's to pick up the last book in the Twilight series. I am going to head outside and at least sit on the deck and either stitch or read. I sure wish the sun would make an appearance, these gloomy days are really getting old....

Until Next Time,

Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whewwww...I am safe. I think PS charts are pretty and all but they are just not my thing. So my pocket book is safe this time. LOL Hope you enjoy your twilight book

manu said...

wow!
i'm very happy to visit your blog!
the books of PS are wonderful!
sorry but my english don't permit me to write many things!!
emanuela
http://manumanu64.splinder.com

italy