I finally got around to putting the finishing stitches in Winter Whites. I really like how this one came out. I did try to stitch the sheep with the Wisper thread it called for but after a few attempts I just gave up and used overdyed threads instead. I just can't work with Wisper thread without it lookin like a rats nest.
I also have done a bit more on Yesteryear. I only have two more boxes to stitch and then the border at the bottom. Although I do really like this pattern and I love Little House Needleworks, I must say I don't really enjoy stitching on it and find myself wanting to work on other things instead of it.
Yesteryear
Little House Needleworks
28 ct Summer Khaki over 1
DMC threads
Summer vacation is starting to wind down and although I am not looking forward to it ending, it will be nice to collect a paycheck again...I will be headed out with Tyler to the mall this week and getting some school shopping done, I really dread it as he is so particular now with his clothes and it can take a whole day just to find the "right" pair of sneakers...I know it is just a part of growing up but I always thought it was girls that were paticular not boys, LOL!
Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:
Winter whites turned out really nice. Great progress on Yesteryear. I love that one. I have it on my wish list, one of these days I'll get it.
Winter White came out gorgeous. Congrats ;)
Would it be okay if I do a happy dance at the bus stop on the first day of school?? *Hee hee hee*
Sneakers, jeans, tops, etc- check. Just some other minor details, like glue sticks and we are golden!
OOOH I love both of these pieces! Great job!
Post a Comment