About a month ago, I posted about having to take Tyler clothes shopping for school and how he was so particluar about his shoes...Well, after spending one day trying to find the right pair of sneakers and then another day trying to find a pair in his size without success, I ordered them online. Thankfully, 3 days later the big brown truck delivered the package with the perfect sneakers in just the rightt size carefully packed inside...Here is a photo of them and all I can say is they are not my style, I don't have to wear them, I only have to pay for them and thank heavens I won't have to take him sneaker shopping again at least until Spring :)

This is the third week of school and all is going well. Tyler really seems to be liking his classes and teachers this year. I can't believe next year he will be headed to the high school. Here he is on the first day just before I took him to school. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed in the past year. However, no matter how much he grows, in my eyes I will always see that little boy...

He is playing football again this year and is one of 5 captains on the team. So far they are off to a
good start and are 1-1. Last week they played the hometown where my husband and I grew up.
My Mother and Sister were able to go and watch, which meant a lot to Tylert and was really nice for me. Unfortunately, we lost 14-12 but Tyler had a couple of tackles and the team played well. This week they played their first game at home and won 28-0. I really hate to see a shut out and was hoping the other team would at least score but they didn't. The team played even better than they did a week ago and Tyler made several tackles, recovered a fumble and almost had a quarter back sack...I was one proud Mother just beaming with pride as I watched him let loose. I only have this one picture on my computer so I will share this one for now. **Out of respect for the other players and their families, I have cropped the picture so as not to show any of the other kids. **
Coyote Pride
Until Next Time,
Kim
2 comments:
WOW..Those are some shoes. Def not my style either. LOL But all that matters is that he likes them and is willing to wear them.
Glad your son is enjoying (and winning) foot ball this year. Thanks for shareing the pics.
What a handsome young man! It's amazing how they go from being momma's baby boy to these young men with these little lives of their own apart from us. My older son looks to be the same age as yours and I really miss how much he used to need me,lol.
His choice in shoes is a little better than what I had to order online for my son. We did that build-a-shoe thing and they were black & silver and just way out there BUT he liked them. Grew out of them in 6 months. Oh well :o)
Post a Comment