Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stitching Updates...

Although I haven't stitched a lot in the past month or so I have been able to make a bit of progress on these two projects. I am looking forward to getting them done and being able to move on to something else.

Yesteryear By LHN

Stitched on 28ct over1

I have really enjoyed stitching these ornaments from the Button Up leaflet. I plan to cut them apart and make them into individual ornaments for my tree.

Button Up By Prairie Schooler

Stitched on 32 ct lambswool over 2

I am going to work on them this afternoon while football is on, I don't follow professional football as much as I used to but I really like the guilt free stitching time it gives me :)

Until Next Time,

Kim

4 comments:

Irene said...

Button up will make nice ornaments and Yesteryear is coming along nicely. I'm waiting for my fabric to start that one.

staci said...

Your WIP's are really lovely. Love your PS ornies ;)

patternnuts said...

Great progress!
And I LOVE the Holloween look you have here! It's awesome!

Unknown said...

Your WIP are looking great. I LOVE the ornaments. They would look great on my tree. LOL

Yesteryear is looking awesome. Won't be long before it's done.