Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1993 Prairie Schooler Finished...

Just a quick post today, I finished up the stitching on the Prairie Schooler 1993 Santa. I stitched it over one on 28 ct sage jobelan using the DMC threads it called for. It will eventually be an ornament for my tree this year.

I did get to AC Moore for the DMC floss sale and I couldn't believe how many people were already there when I arrived. The store had only been open 15 minutes, the parking lot was pretty full and the DMC aisle looked like the aisles do on Black Friday! I was able to get most of what I needed to replenish my stash. Out of 140 colors, only 8 were sold out, I will just restock those colors with the next sale.

Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your santa looks great!

Sorry to read that your son was injured. Hope he is feeling better now.

staci said...

Lovely finish!

Cindy F. said...

Kim,
Love your Santa! Congrats on your finish!