The weather last weekend was wet and gloomy so I did the errands and housework I had to do and then I settled in and did some stitching. I completed the last ornament from the Button Up leaflet by Prairie Schooler, they are so cute! I decided to try and use up the the extra space on the material before cutting them apart so I started the the Prairie Schooler ornament that was in the JCS 2008 Ornament Issue. This one was one of my favorites in the magazine this year. I should beable to get this one finished either tonight or tomorrow and then I think I am going to stitch the Noel Angel from Prairie Moon that was in the ornament magazine as well.
I can't believe today is October 1st. The trees are changing color and becoming more beautiful every day. I will have to get out this weekend to a couple of spots and take some photos to share.
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments:
Post a Comment