I finished the stitching on Snowy Night by Prairie Schooler. This pattern was in the new JCS Ornaments magazine that came out a couple of weeks ago. It is stitched on 32 ct lambswool using DMC threads. This is one of my favorite ornaments in the magazine this year.
I have been working a couple of extra hours a day so I haven't had alot of time to stitch. I decided instead of starting something new, I think I am going to concentrate on cleaning out my stitching bag. I have a several small things and a Prairie Schooler Pumpkin Sampler in there all in various stages of work. My goal is going to be to try and have the bag completely empty before the end of the year. It will also keep me from buying more as I have everything I need to complete these projects.
Speaking of buying more...I have been looking for this for a long time and a member from 123 posted about the auction on the message board. Well, I can now say I OWN this and can't wait for it to arrive. It will be one of my first projects for 2009 :)
We are headed out to the Pumpkin Patch today they also have a corn maze, hay rides and the best ice cream :) The weather is cool, a bit breezy and the tree colors are beautiful...All the makings of a perfect day.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

1 comments:
I love your finish...can't wait to see how you "finish" it up! Congrats on winning your ME kit ;)
Post a Comment