I pulled another wip out of my totebag yesterday and stitched the owl, the green vine under it and the RST letters. I should beable to finishe this one by the end of the week. I plan to stitch this one again sometime but am going to use the over dyed threads it calls for, I really don't care for the DMC conversions it suggested but I decided to try them rather then spend money on more threads..sometimes a project really needs the overdyed threads it calls for.
Today is the last football game of the season for the Coyotes, they have had a good season and are currently 4-2. Tyler is still bummed about not being able to play but his finger is feeling better, the swelling has gone down and he is getting his range of motion back. He has to go back for x-rays and a recheck next Friday. The team plays their biggest rivalry today and both teams are 4-2 so it should be a great game and win or lose, we are very proud of them. GO COYOTES!
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

2 comments:
Kim,
I love the colors! Great progress:)
Owls are among my favorite things to stitch ... yours are lovely.
Post a Comment