I finished up the stitching on Owls and Acorns very early this morning. This was a freebie chart designed by Blue Ribbon Designs. I stitched it using the DMC conversions the pattern listed instead of purchasing the overdyed threads it called for.
I started working on another ornament chart today. I am working on Holiday Kitty by Val's Stitching Stuff. I have had it kitted up and in my totebag for a while now. It is cute and will be a quick stitch, I think :) I am not posting a photo as there isn't much to show yet.
Tyler's finger appears to be healing nicely. The swelling is just about gone and his finger is straight. It still looks a little bigger around the knuckle, anxious for the x-ray results on Friday.
I am planning to get started on my Christmas shopping this weekend. I am hoping to have at least 75-80% done before Thanksgiving. I always want to have it done before Thanksgiving so I can just sit back and enjoy the holiday season with out worrying about getting everything done. Maybe, this will be the year....But regardless if my shopping is done or not, I will be out on Black Friday standing in a line somewhere waiting for a deal just too good to pass up :)
Until Next Time,
Kim
I started working on another ornament chart today. I am working on Holiday Kitty by Val's Stitching Stuff. I have had it kitted up and in my totebag for a while now. It is cute and will be a quick stitch, I think :) I am not posting a photo as there isn't much to show yet.
Tyler's finger appears to be healing nicely. The swelling is just about gone and his finger is straight. It still looks a little bigger around the knuckle, anxious for the x-ray results on Friday.
I am planning to get started on my Christmas shopping this weekend. I am hoping to have at least 75-80% done before Thanksgiving. I always want to have it done before Thanksgiving so I can just sit back and enjoy the holiday season with out worrying about getting everything done. Maybe, this will be the year....But regardless if my shopping is done or not, I will be out on Black Friday standing in a line somewhere waiting for a deal just too good to pass up :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:
Love your acorns and owls finish, very nice :)
And so glad that Tyler's finger is healing too.
*laughs* I don't think I have ever made it out on Black Friday. *shudders* Some of those little old ladies are downright scary!
Post a Comment