It is another rainy windy weekend here in Maine. I didn't really do much except Christmas shop. Ed & I went shopping yesterday for Tyler (DS) and we have him almost finished, just a few more things and he will be completely done except for the stocking stuffers...I finally may accomplish what I have dreamed about for years and that is to have my shopping done before Thanksgiving and beable to just sit back and enjoy the season for a change. I am going to try to put my village up this week and then I will decorate the rest of the house over Thanksgiving break. I can't believe just how fast the year has gone.
I haven't done much stitching lately, I am just finally finishing up the Holiday Kitty ornament tonight. I did make a few more dishcloths and have been reading the last book in the Twilight series. I thought I would have finished this book within days of its release but it just hasn't held my interest like the other ones did. I am very excited to go see the first movie next weekend.
Well, I am off to do some stitching on my kitty ornament and will take a photo and post it as soon as it is done.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

1 comments:
What a great pic!
You sound so relaxed! Getting the shopping done early definetly helps keep away the stress! So happy for you:)
Post a Comment